Before you can start using Cudo Compute effectively, there are a few steps that you need to complete.
First, you'll need to create a billing account. Type in your billing account name, and enter an invoice name and email address. This will be used to send you invoices at the end of the billing period.
- Billing account name - this is the name of your billing account
- Invoice name - this is the name that will appear on your invoices
- Invoice email - this is the email address that will receive your invoices
Once you are happy, click 'Create billing account' and your billing account will be created.
Next, you'll need to create a project. Click 'Create project' and enter a project ID. This will be used to identify your project. Then, select the billing account you created in the previous step to link it to your project.
- Project ID - this is the unique identifier for your project
- Billing account - this is the billing account that you want to use with this project
Once you are happy, click 'Create project' and your project will be created.
Once you have completed these steps, you can begin using Cudo Compute. From here you can get started deploying infrastructure by clicking 'Go to project overview'